Dr. Donna Baldwin-Mickey Toledo Vision Therapy
2600 N. Reynolds Rd., Suite 103B
Toledo, OH 43615
Toledo Vision Therapy is a specialty practice dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of developmental and functional vision problems for people of all ages. We treat patients with vision problems related to reading, AD(H)D, dyslexia, crossed-eyes (strabismus), lazy eyes (amblyopia), eyestrain, near-sightedness (myopia), stroke, neurological disease and head injury. We offer a developmental approach to the treatment of these conditions as well as visual perceptual testing and training for children with learning challenges.
Toledo Vision Therapy provides:
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.