Dr. Donna Baldwin-Mickey Toledo Vision Therapy
5600 Monroe St, Bldg A, Ste 203
Sylvania, OH 43560
Toledo Vision Therapy is a specialty practice dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of developmental and functional vision problems for people of all ages. We treat patients with vision problems related to reading, AD(H)D, dyslexia, crossed-eyes (strabismus), lazy eyes (amblyopia), eyestrain, near-sightedness (myopia), stroke, neurological disease and head injury. We offer a developmental approach to the treatment of these conditions as well as visual perceptual testing and training for children with learning challenges.
Donna L. Baldwin-Mickey, O.D. of Toledo Vision Therapy provides:
- Neuro-Developmental Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems which can include or relate to
Reading Problems, and/or Visual Processing, Eye Tracking and/or Eye Teaming Problems
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia (lazy eye),
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Neuro-Optometric Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Concussion, Whiplash, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson‘s, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Dizziness, Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Training based on Specialized Sports Vision Assessment and Eye Testing. Find out about Eye-Hand-Body Coordination Exercises that Improve Sports Performance for All Ages
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Dr. Donna L. Mickey-Baldwin of Toledo Vision Therapy is a developmental optometrist who provides specialty eye care to patients in the Toledo-Maumee, Ohio metropolian area. Patients travel from the following communities for the specialty vision care services: Sylvania, Rossford, Perrysburg, Maumee, Oregon, Bowling Green, Ottawa Hills, Waterville, Findlay
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.